Boldly dealing with a topic that many in the church have not addressed, Ken Ham powerfully tackles such topics as: * Darwinian evolution is inherently racist, and has greatly fueled racism.
* Evolutionary ideas taught through the education system and the culture have had a devastating effect on people’s views of different people groups.
* Why accepting the Bible’s account of the true history of man would have made a huge difference to combat racism … even before Darwin.
* Why there is so much prejudice about skin “color.”
* There is no such thing as the so-called “curse of Ham.”
* What does the Bible say about “interracial marriage?”