You'll find information on this page about some of the basic processes involved in purchasing books from ICM Books Direct and it includes our terms & conditions.
- The price you see is the price you pay. Charges for postage and packing are detailed on the site
- You'll automatically receive confirmation of your order via email. All prices include VAT, where applicable
- All offers are subject to availability
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment or refund (as applicable). We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice. All goods remain the property of ICM Books Direct until the payment has been settled in full
Payment on our website is managed by a secure system and managed, Stripe; no payment details are held by ICM Books Direct.
Exchanges & Refunds
- If you have ordered the wrong item by mistake and want to exchange this for the correct item then notification to us must be made within 30 days of receiving the goods
- You have the right to cancel your contract with ICM Books Direct at any time up to 14 days after you receive the goods, in line with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. To cancel your contract in this time frame you must notify us in writing, either by post or by email. You will be responsible for returning the goods to ICM Books Direct at your own cost unless the goods are faulty or mis-described
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason
We aim to process your order as quickly as possible. Delivery times will vary but please allow up to 5 working days for your order to arrive with you. If when placing your order you know you need your resources by a certain date please contact the office.
Out of stock itemd
Sometimes we will hold the whole order until all items are in stock, should we have insufficient stock to complete your order. We will notify you of this if this is the case. Items can be sent separately on request.
Images & Descriptions
We work hard to ensure that the images we display and the book descriptions given are up to date and accurate. Some product covers may vary upon delivery. If you notice a discrepancy on the website please contact ICM Books Direct.
Receipts, Bills and Settlement Errors
We always provide a receipt with the goods. We promise to correct any errors in bills, receipts or payments as soon as possible.
You shop with Stripe, safe in the knowledge that your transactions are secure. The payment gateway (web site) is utilising the most modern 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to prevent any unauthorised persons gaining access to credit card information. We at ICM Books Direct do not retain nor do we have any payment / bank card details on our website.