The KJV Henry Morris Study Bible, Brown Tru-Tone Leather and published by Master Books.
The Henry Morris Study Bible is "an invaluable tool for the defense of the Christian faith" according to Dr. John MacArthur. With over 10,000 study notes, no other resource offers the comprehensive analysis of biblical creation and authority of Scripture as this one presents.The written Word of God is under attack in our culture like never before. The annotations of this King James Version of the Bible will:
* explain the Bible's difficult passages
* resolve its alleged contradictions
* point out the evidences of its divine origin
* confirm its historical accuracy
* note its remarkable anticipations of modern science
* remove any doubts about its inerrancy, authority and ability to meet every human need.
This 2,215 page uses a 10 point font and a two column format making it easy to read. Inside you will also find the Words of Christ in red, 22 total appendices, full color maps and a concordance. Dimensions: 9.25" x 6.5"