KJV - Study Bible Personal Size, Hardback Edition and published by Holman Bible Publishers.
Portable by size, this study Bible features 15,000 study notes, 141 photos, 62 time lines, 59 maps, a 40-page concordance, 20 articles on practical and theological issues, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, 15 charts, and a helpful glossary of 17th century expressions that are part of the KJV’s signature phrasing.
The Holman KJV Study Bible honours the beauty and majesty of the beloved King James Bible by presenting the only full-colour KJV study Bible available. The study features are all designed to put the emphasis where it must be—on making the Scriptures, God's written word, clear and understandable. The KJV Study Bible is modelled after its own 2011 ECPA Christian Book award-winning HCSB Study Bible, where every well-conceived study help is practically placed on the same page spread as the related biblical text.
* 15,000 study notes, 141 photos, 62 time lines, 59 maps, 40-page concordance, 20 articles and essays on practical and theological issues, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, and 15 charts
* Full-colour photographs, maps, and illustrations throughout
* A two-column text setting, centre-column cross references
* The words of Jesus in red
* Extensive book introductions
* One- and three-year Bible reading plans
* Presentation page
* Family record pages
* Two ribbon markers
* 8-point Bible text size
* 6-point note text size
* 8.25" x 5.75" x 2.00"