Does our dependence on technology put our nation at risk - and set the stage for the end times? Exploring the possibility of technology-based warfare, Rhodes places cyber-terrorism within a biblical context. With up-to-date information, Rhodes prepares readers for the possibility of technology-based warfare and helps them view it in a biblical context as he addresses the following hot topics:
* what Christians need to know about cyber-control and the Antichrist
* what technology and security experts have to say about the risks
* the validity of the threat of cyber-terrorism
* what a cyber-attack against a country would look like
* the possible role of cyber-attacks in end-time wars
Both captivating and helpful, this compelling resource provides the truth behind the technology and its likely role in God’s plan for the future.